Bringing together best practices from 300 experts in over 150 organisations,
the important work of the most prominent scholars, and over four years of additional research and development, this all-inclusive classroom and online programme approaches leadership as a one-to-many
relationship (as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management).
With one unified model of leadership—vision, alignment, and execution—it
focuses on helping leaders understand their own leadership styles and how their tendencies influence their effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
- Participants recognise the priorities and tendencies, based on their own
DiSC style, that shape their approach to the fundamental work of leaders: creating a vision, building alignment around that vision, and championing execution of the vision
- Explore in detail how to play to their strengths and overcome challenges to
improve their leadership effectiveness
- Identify strategies to develop preferred behaviours based on
context-specific best practices
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® Profile
- Research-validated, online assessment
- 23-page leader-specific profile report provides detailed context-specific
feedback based on the three-step Vision, Alignment, and Execution Model and the three drivers associated with each step.
- Strong visuals and illustrations, including 18 behavioural continua, delve
deep into what steps leaders can take to increase the behaviours linked to the essential best practices of leadership.
More information and sample reports available from firstname.lastname@example.org