Rather than focus on a step-by-step process for conflict resolution,
Everything DiSC Productive Conflict provides participants with techniques to curb destructive behaviours and effectively respond to conflict situations.
The programme features an exploration of DiSC® in a conflict context,
provides an opportunity for participants to explore their destructive conflict responses, and offers them a method for making more productive choices in their response to conflict.
- Participants appreciate how their style of handling conflict affects the
people around them
- Learn how to “catch” themselves when going down a destructive conflict
- Learn how to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive
- Build a common language in the organisation around appropriate conflict
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile
- The 22-page Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict Profile provides an
in-depth, highly personalised report that highlights techniques to improve self-awareness around conflict behaviours.
- Your DiSC Style in Conflict: Participants explore their
own DiSC styles and learn how to interact in conflict with people with different DiSC styles.
- Destructive Responses: Participants explore common
destructive responses to conflict and why they and others might react this way. This valuable information can also relate to conflict in non-work settings.
- Changing Your Response: Participants practice stepping
back from and reframing their unhealthy thought patterns, allowing them to choose more productive responses to conflict.
More information and sample reports are available from firstname.lastname@example.org